Alliance Beatbox Index du Forum

Alliance Beatbox
Voici le forum tent attendu de l'alliance beatbox avous de le faire vivre

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Referee of 2006 World Cup final explains his decision to sen

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Alliance Beatbox Index du Forum -> Alliance Beatbox -> Alliance Beatbox
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Piseth2981

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Juil - 05:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Referee of 2006 World Cup final explains his decision to sen Répondre en citant

One of the most shocking thai sbo moments in World Cup history was when Zinedine Zidane headbutted Marco Materazzi in the 2006 final, for which referee Horacio Elizondo dismissed the French legend.While some wondered at the time how Elizondo could have possibly seen the incident, the Argentine has explained that it was Spanish fourth official Luis Medina Cantalejo who told him about Zidane's moment of aggression. "I saw that Materazzi was lying on the floor, around 30 or 40 metres away, so I paused the game," Elizondo explained in a recent talk. "So I asked myself 'oh, what could have happened?'"Quickly, through the intercom, I asked my assistants 'what happened?'"Surprisingly, thai sbo they replied that they hadn't seen anything at all."And, just as I was thinking to myself that I had a problem, my guardian angel, who was Luis Medina Cantalejo, the fourth official at this final, appeared."He told me 'Horacio, Horacio, there was a terrible headbutt from Zidane on Materazzi, when you see the video in the hotel you won't believe it!'"So, when I went over to the scene of the crime, I already had all of this information and the decision I was going to make was to dismiss Zidane from the field of play."Following Zidane's red card, the match went to penalties and Italy won the tournament. thai sbo

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Juil - 05:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Alliance Beatbox Index du Forum -> Alliance Beatbox -> Alliance Beatbox Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation